In this session...
Named to Forbes’ 30 Under 30 in Media, Jay's “viral wisdom” videos have garnered 2+ billion views & 17+ million followers. Yet Jay is not your typical influencer. A former monk, Jay’s content addresses deeply human themes like love & relationships, passion & purpose and failure & focus. Using social media as a platform for social good, Jay’s success is due to his unique ability to connect with people. Learn Jay’s secrets to making wisdom go viral + the values & decision making behind his brand partnerships.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- How to design purposeful influencer marketing partnerships with leading content creators
- The value of brand authenticity
- Creative responsibility in marketing
- Social media as a platform for social good
- The importance of creator vulnerability
- Storytelling vs. “Storyselling”