In this session...
As we enter a world where the big idea can be expressed in many (small) ways, product and experience people are the new creatives and creativity must exist within a medium, what is the future of creative leadership? Come join Nick Law, CCO of Publicis Groupe in conversation with Mina Seetharaman, EVP, Global Managing Director, Content and Marketing at The Economist and hear their views on:
- Why creatives will save the industry
- How we should we connect our creative capabilities
- The need to evolve as inventors
- Data vs Creativity: Creativity as the hinge between data & technology
- The importance of storytelling, but the need to be balanced (and sometimes led) by systematic creative thinking
- Storytelling vs systematic thinking: Storytelling is not the only version of creativity