In this session...
In order to survive and compete, today’s agencies are expanding their reach across the world at increasing rates. Markets in Europe, the United States, Asia, and Latin America are rapidly changing. While there are marked regional differences, there are also overarching patterns and common trends. Ronald Urbach hosts a panel of dynamic industry leaders as they discuss proven growth strategies, differences in regulatory environments, and various concerns your agency may face when driving your business on a global scale.
A panel of industry leaders will discuss the impact of globalization and how, more than ever, agencies are expanding their footprint around the world. The panel will discuss the marketplace trends and differences in Europe, the Unites States, Asia, Latin America and beyond. This session will review the best practices all agencies should be aware of when expanding overseas, including:
• Evaluation of different growth strategies including acquisition, organic growth, joint venture or a combination
• Selecting the right location, office and staff
• Differences in regulatory environments and the importance of the best financial, business and legal practices
• The state of the global markets and different market advertising trends
• How globalization has impacted business and advertising activity, and helps drive your business