In this session...
You always knew mobile was the future. You always knew the day would come when consumers and creators were connected across all screens. And you always knew your strategy, planning, and creativity would someday be upended by the mobile revolution. With 67.1% of the world’s population poised to be mobile users by 2019, ready or not, this time has undoubtedly come.
Join AOL as we explore how mobile has changed how humans live and communicate on a global scale and discuss how we are addressing the mobile revolution.
The disruption you – our advertiser, agency and publisher partners – are feeling as a result of this shift is unprecedented. Having been on the ad tech and programmatic journey with you, and knowing the growing pains of that adventure, we have spent a lot of time thinking about and planning for what’s ahead for you as the mobile revolution takes over.
Join AOL for its Mobilising the Future session at Ad Week Europe, where we will explore how the industry is addressing the mobile revolution. With special guests including MediaCom’s Global Head of Mobile, Ben Phillips.
Discussion during the session will include:
• The state of the mobile advertising market across Europe
• Shifting brand ad spend to mobile, key drivers and barriers
• mCommerce and how this has evolved with service brands in particular
• The future for location-based and contextual mobile advertising strategies
• Creativity, video and VR experiences in mobile advertising