In this session...
Taking a business global is a complex and dynamic process. It requires a deep understanding of the target markets, the competition and current local market trends. It is crucial for business leaders to understand the full impact of this significant undertaking and to determine if the rewards outweigh the risks.
In this session, agency leaders from around the globe will build on the conversation from the last two years and share their experience and insights about:
· Different growth strategies including acquisition, organic growth, joint venture or a combination, and how the strategies vary for creative, media, digital and brand activation agencies
· The response to new competitive and marketplace realities
· The impact of changes in governments and political developments
· Differences in regulatory environments and the importance of the best financial, business and legal practices
· The state of the markets in the U.K./Europe, United States and other regions, and different advertising trends in each market
· How globalization has impacted – and helps drive – business and advertising activity