In this session...
2017 was year when branded content ht the big screen and brands showed their social conscience. We have the leading lights in branded content. Alistair Campbell from We Are Social talks HSBC with Pride, David Moynihan from block busting content generator, Lego shares his insight. Ann Wixley from Wavemaker and former editor of Empire and Redwood MD Colin Kennedy join the panel.
Moderated by Mike Burgess, Head of MetFilm Creative
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- What does the future hold for branded content?
- What happens when brands demonstrate their social conscience?
- What does being 'authentic' mean?
- Can a brand really tell a story without trying to sell us something? And should they?
- Can a feature film be 'branded content'?