In this session...
Taking a business global requires a deep understanding of target markets, the current state of the market and its trends, as well as, its competitors and its disrupters. It is a complex and dynamic process, where business leaders will need to understand and determine the risks and the undertaking.
This has been a topic of conversation at AWEurope for the last four years and we will continue to build on it with agency leaders from around the globe.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- Different growth strategies including acquisition, organic growth, joint venture or a combination, and how the strategies vary for creative, media, digital and brand activation agencies
- Agency leaders’ response to new competitive and marketplace realities
- The impact of changes in governments and political developments, including Brexit
- Differences in regulatory environments and the importance of the best financial, business and legal practices
- The state of the markets in the UK/Europe, United States and other regions, and different advertising trends and cultural forces in each market
- How globalization has impacted – and helps drive – business and advertising activity