Clear Channel Outdoor
Clear Channel boosts brands by inspiring and motivating people with powerful out-of-home campaigns founded in a uniquely flexible approach to creativity and planning.
Not only can we provide a portfolio that is unbeatable in its diversity and reach, but our quality of thinking means that we can put it to work in smart and distinctive ways, making timely connections between advertisers and their audiences.
Above all, we want to help create advertising that delivers results, and collaborate closely with advertisers to achieve this goal, ensuring our relationships are more like partnerships, so that we can be proud to be the outstanding out-of-home media partner.
Clear Channel UK enables brands to meet and engage with people when they're out and about. Our expertise, gained over 40 years, means we understand how to showcase powerful and effective campaigns through our investment in the highest quality sites, new technologies and the latest planning tools. Our partnerships with advertisers, agencies, local authorities, major multiples, shopping malls and major landlords have created a national network of 60,000 sites that reaches people in the public social space, drives footfall and generates word of mouth.
In our work with more than 300 local authorities in the UK, we are constantly striving to support the communities we are present in. Our out-of-home contracts have been designed to give benefits to those communities through substantial investment by Clear Channel. We ensure that all of our street furniture products combine clean, modern design with the bespoke, practical needs of each local authority. Clear Channel also absorbs all maintenance costs in relation to our street furniture negating the need for councils to pass any such costs on to residents.
Clear Channel UK is part of Clear Channel International (CCI) which works with advertisers to create inspiring out-of-home advertising campaigns in 30 countries across Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. The company has a growing portfolio, which is currently made up of over half a million displays, which span traditional and digital formats on roadside billboards, street furniture and in retail, point of sale, airport, transit and lifestyle environments. It employs over 5,000 people and, in 2010, its revenue was $1,508m.
CCI is part of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc (CCO), the world’s leading out-of-home advertising company with operations in 44 countries. CCO is, in turn, 89% owned by Clear Channel Communications, Inc the global media and entertainment company. The remaining 11% of CCO is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.