In this session...
There are 85 million moms in the U.S. They hold the keys to $1 trillion in consumer spending and can make or break a company's fortunes. So how do brands serve them, engage them, and win them over today -- in a way that reflects how they perceive themselves as moms, and as women?
Our panel will address questions like:
• How do modern women with children see themselves – both as moms connected to their children, and as complex, independent women with longstanding individual interests, needs, and concerns?
• How are women’s lives, interests, and perspectives altered by having children, and in what ways do they remain the same?
• How do businesses get stuck in labels, stereotypes, and simplifications – and how do they avoid it?
• What role does the advertising industry play in national conversations about income inequality, women's marches, and #MeToo? How does a brand think through whether and how to participate in these conversations, consistent with its brand values, while also serving its consumers?
Scary Mommy’s panel of business leaders and marketers will discuss how to navigate these issues and many more.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- How to market and advertise with women in mind
- How current events change advertising strategy
- How women - and particularly women with children - can form the backbone of a growing business