The AWEurope Roadshow is just a taste of what you’ll experience during our main event in London this March. With over 200 seminars and big name speakers, including Nigel Morris, Nicola Mendelsohn, Selma Hayek, Sir John Hegarty and more, the opportunities to sharpen your skill set, meet other professionals and inspire your next big idea are boundless. We also happen to know it can be tough to get business travel approved. With that in mind, here are a few tips and points to help you make your case to join us in London this March:
1. It’s a quick trip! Think about it this way – to travel from Stockholm to London takes only 2.5 hours by plane and costs an average price of €90 for roundtrip flights. From Amsterdam to London takes even less time – only about 1 hour – and averages at about €70 for roundtrip flights. Professionals traveling from Hamburg can get to London in roughly 1.5 hours by plane, at a cost averaging about €50 roundtrip. Traveling from Paris? Get there in an hour or less by plane with roundtrip flights ranging between €75–€80. Plus, with on-board Wifi there to give you access to emails and internet during your flight, you won’t miss a beat!
2. Stay in style, without breaking the bank. Morgan’s Hotel Group, the official hotel partner of AWEurope, offers prices to Delegates at discounted rates, allowing guests to stay in one of three properties right in the heart of London.
3. Curate your week to make sure you attend the events most relevant to you and your professional needs. With easy to navigate content tracks, create a schedule of seminars and workshops tailored to your area of interest so that, as your company’s ambassador, you’re well equipped to return to the office with actionable learnings for both you and your team to benefit from.
4. Make valuable connections with some of the industry’s best and brightest through a series of networking opportunities. Whether it’s to expand business opportunities, meet like-minded professionals or to simply beef-up your contact list, AWEurope is the perfect place to make valuable industry connections. Connect with fellow Delegates using the official AWEurope app, end a day of programming with a cocktail and networking at AWConnects, or join fellow professionals with Super Delegate passes for any of the evening events, such as performances by headlining talent or special events and galas.
5. You get 50% off! As an attendee of the 2017 Roadshow, you’ll receive a voucher for 50% off your Delegate or Super Delegate pass. As an added bonus, when you purchase your ticket on-site at any of our Roadshow events, you receive an automatic pass upgrade!
Not only will a trip to London build your professional skills, networking connections and business opportunities, but it won’t put you over budget. What other reasons could you possibly need?
Register free here!