New for 2018 is a singular daytime venue, the AW Campus at Lincoln Square located at West 68th and Broadway. More than 350 seminars and workshops featuring over 1,300 speakers will converge for four full days of thought leadership on a wide array of subject areas. Returning for 2018 is D&AD Impact, the world's only awards show dedicated to the power of creativity to do good with such categories as Equality, Environmental Sustainability, Humanitarian Aid and Financial Empowerment, and the NewGen Stage with mentorship and skill-building programming for 30 and under Delegates.
To enable Delegates easy navigation, much of the content is organized by subject areas including advanced TV, artificial intelligence, blockchain, brand purpose, creativity, data & analytics, diversity, empowerment, influencer marketing and many more. The full schedule can be viewed at AdvertisingWeek.com/NewYork.
Thought Leadership highlights include:
- Academy Award Winner Emma Stone discusses reducing the stigma of mental health disorders with Child Mind Institute Founding President Dr. Harold S. Koplewicz
- Acclaimed actor, producer, and musician Will Smith joins Google VP, Adam Stewart to discuss his journey of reinvention & connection
- TIME'S UP™/ADVERTISING hosts a series of talks beginning with W+K Global Chief Creative Officer Colleen DeCourcy alongside Journalist Natasha Alford and Author, Amanda de Cadenet and closes the Week with a benefit at the Wrap Party
- Comedian and political & social commentator DL Hughley hosts a live podcast with recording artist T.I. and Women's March co-founder Tamika Mallory on race in America
- Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank sits down with Richard Edelman for a fireside chat on trust and brand engagement
- IPG Chairman & CEO Michael Roth headlines CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion
- The Female Quotient's Shelley Zalis sits down with Actor, Director & Producer David Schwimmer to talk Power, Perception & Harassment
- CP+B's Chuck Porter and "Robogusky", a robotic Alex Bogusky talk the future of the creative agency model
- The Advertising Week XV Forum dives into the major challenges of the industry with host Keith Reinhard and the new AW Global Advisory Council
- Caryn Capotosto, producer of Mr. Rogers documentary "WON'T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?"shares insights into the Empathy Gap in society
- Gretchen Carlson returns to the stage to discuss Transforming Miss America
- Saturday Morning returns for the third year in a row after launching at Advertising Week featuring co-founders Keith Cartwright, Jayanta Jenkins and Kwame Taylor-Hayford
- Katie Couric joins Horizon CEO, Bill Koenigsberg for a conversation on the challenges of the media industry in a divided America
- Andrew Ross Sorkin, columnist and Editor-at-Large, The New York Times, headlines a panel on The Biggest Business Story
- The Gun Safety Alliance discuss the power of an open-source movement and share insights into their latest campaign with The Ad Council and Droga5's David Droga
- Creative legend Lee Clow answers fifty questions to mark the 50th anniversary of TBWA\Chiat\Day with a live podcast "I'm Only Going to Say This Once"
- Serial Entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk and noted author Ken Auletta discuss disruption in the advertising industry and the value in capitalizing on consumer attention
- US Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams joins a conversation with NOAC, an initiative focused on reducing stigma as a barrier to addiction prevention, treatment and recovery
- A series of mini-keynotes, 15x15, will feature fifteen thought leaders including Facebook's Carolyn Everson, IBM's Bob Lord, and 605's Kristin Dolan focused on the evolutions of the past 15 years and predictions of changes to come.
The 15th anniversary Opening Gala returns to the grand stage of Times Square with a red carpet celebration of the Madison Avenue Walk of Fame featuring the great icons and slogans and new awards honoring both past and future icon and slogan winners.
Advertising Week's signature live concerts and comedy also return with EDM star Dillon Francis headlining Monday night and grammy winner Alessia Cara headlining Thursday night. SNL Weekend Update host Colin Jost headlines NCC Media's annual stand up event back at the Gotham Comedy Club.
Advertising Week is fueled by a world class roster of corporate and media partners. Among those on the 2018 partner roster are:
Acxiom, Adobe, Captify, Facebook, Deloitte Digital, eBay, Google, iHeartMedia, Hulu, IBM, LinkedIn, Microsoft, NCC Media, Oath, OpenX, Prohtbd, Quantcast, Snap, Target Media Network, Universal Music Group & Viacom.