Running for the sixth consecutive year and presented by Bauer Media Group, B&T‘s Women in Media Awards recognises exceptional women who’ve achieved astronomical success in the media and communications industry in Australia.
These inspiring women are all around us – leading, innovating and mentoring the next generation. The annual Women in Media Awards celebrate that leadership and innovation, and the resulting invaluable contributions they have made to this industry and their own professional arenas.
Entries are closing very soon so if you think you could be one of these inspiring women, make sure you get your entry in! There are a whopping 21 categories this year, including Male Champion of Change (which, for obvious reasons, is meant for a man to win). Agencies/Companies can also enter certain categories like Best Ad Campaign.
Here is the 2018 list of categories you can enter in:
Best Ad Campaign – Championing the Equality Cause
- Creative Producer
- Male Champion of Change
- Media Buyer/Planner
- Public Relations
- Rising Star
- Agency Sales/Account Management
- Media Sales/Account Management
- Executive Leader
- Social Change Maker
Get your entry in by clicking here.
Key dates are as follows:
- On-time deadline: Friday 15 June 2018 (5pm AEST), entry fee $149 (plus GST) each.
- Late entries deadline: Friday 22 June 2018 (5pm AEST), entry fee $199 (plus GST) each.
- Shortlist announced: Thursday 19 July 2018.
- Awards gala dinner: Friday 17 August 2018 at Doltone House – Jones Bay Wharf.
Grab early bird tickets to the event here (to make sure you 100 per cent don’t miss out on this fab, inspiring event).
The amazing businesses supporting B&T’s Women in Media Awards for 2018 are: Bauer Media, Facebook, OMD, The Trade Desk, QMS and UNLTD.