Use of artificial intelligence has been on the rise for several years now. From self-driving cars, to voice-controlled personal assistance apps in your smartphone, A.I. comprises numerous exciting technologies and, along with them, myriad challenges. To help you better navigate the uncharted waters of A.I., IBM and Advertising Week have gathered the smartest minds in our industry that are working with these technologies in the AI & Cognitive Computing Track at #AWNewYork 2017, presented by IBM.
- GumGum CEO Ophir Tanz kicks off the Cognitive & Machine Learning Track with a thoughtful debate on the risks and rewards of the technology set to transform our lives, for better or worse.
- Join Allan Thygesen of Google and Keith Weed of Unilever as they discuss how they’re harnessing intent, data and machine learning to delight consumers and drive business results.
- Jordan Bitterman, CMO of IBM Watson Content & IoT will explore the power and promise of the new cognitive era in which we live and how it will enable marketers to make better decisions, faster, with more confidence and less risk.
- Join IBM and Media Math to learn how you can capitalize and drive your own incredible results by bringing together the best in Adtech, Martech and Artificial Intelligence capabilities into a seamless, powerful solution.
- We can teach artificial intelligence a lot of things, but conception, ideation, and context is all a vital human skill. Though it doesn’t seem that machines will be taking away creative marketing jobs anytime too soon, how can you utilize A.I. to help develop the best campaigns? Join Evan Simeone of PubMatic, Ann Rubin of IBM, and Randy Wootton of RocketFuel as they discuss.
- On Monday, September 25 at noon, Microsoft’s Advertising CVP, Rik van der Kooi, will share how Data and AI will play a central role in advertising’s evolution and how Microsoft reimagines engagement and marketer insights.