In this session...
"Today the average agency tenure is thought to be less than three years." - The Bedford Group
Over two decades ago it was 5 years and prior to that 7 years. Clearly its dwindling and ironic, that in an increasingly complex world where short termism is becoming a knee jerk reaction, we need to build solid, long lasting and effective relationships with one another.
The Brooklyn Brothers and Íslenska have led one of the most awarded campaigns in global tourism, promoting the country of Iceland since 2010, helping to triple the number of visitors. Together they have won numerous integrated, creative, innovation and effective awards including the Euro Effie Grand Prix and Euro Effie Gold's for their Inspired by Iceland campaign. They were also named one of the top three agencies in Europe. Hear how through a combination of true collaboration and sheer determination, they have created a long-term partnership that is lasting and effective with their award-winning Promote Iceland client.
What You'll Learn from This Session...
- The factors contributing to short-termism in our industry.
- How to share the responsibility of innovation across client and agency.
- How to play to the strengths of local and global agencies.
- How to use shared values as the foundations of a longer-term client/agency relationship.
- Ways of working that allow braver work to get done faster.