In this session...
Sports fans are among the most intense and engaged audiences. Yet insights into their behavior as a community don’t yet exist. This session will look at how the changing behavior of sports fans is impacting everything marketers and advertisers measure. Get exclusive insights from the top authority on consumer behavior as well as those who are on the front lines - and driving much of the change.
Speakers for this session are:
* Jeffrey Cole, Founder & Director, USC Annenberg's Center for the Digital Future
* Brian Jennings, Chief Marketing Officer, National Hockey League
* Cassidy Hubbarth, Anchor, ESPN
* Alan Dannenbaum, past SVP of Content Acquisition, Comcast
* Moderator: David Katz, Founder & CEO, ThePostGame - who will announce plans for a major new, first-ever study of sports fan behavior in partnership with the USC Center